Friday 14 January 2011


The story continues, just to get to grips with doing a few cartoon strips and developing a strip. I still haven't officially named the characters yet, but I'm sure about how they will develop and interact with one another in the next few coming pages. I was trying to give the appearance of claustrophobia in these few panels, using tight shots to make it look as if the characters were on top of everyone. (Click on the image for a bigger view by the way!) I really started to like how the 2 images played off against one another in the final panel, white against black, I should really go in there and start to darken the character, make it look as if she is appearing from the shadow too!

This is one of the best 2 page strips I've done to date. I think the dark black is really working and more important is I'm getting slightly better at the cross hatching, things are starting to come a live by adding a bit more detail in the background , so I'm happy with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment