Thursday 24 May 2012

2035AD

2035AD
Cartoon and Comic Arts Pay Homage to 2000AD and it reaching 35 years young!

As part of the Visual Communication Module I got the students to do a homage to 2000AD Comic. 
The students worked in small groups of 4 to make a 4 chapter story each student contributing 1 chapter with a title Page. Not to be out done myself I put the old pen to paper and knocked up a couple of self contained stories. Here are my contribution, they will form part of a bigger anthology with the students work which will be on sale during the degree show Friday 15th June.



This is the opening page to add a bit of information about what the students were attempting and also introduce the Cartoon and Comic Arts award

Below is my 2 page story which I wrote in case there was any short fall from the contributing students. 




No comments:

Post a Comment